If you know anything about Zenkichi Hasegawa from Persona 5 Strikers he is not the best cook around. All he eats is some soba or bread from restaurants around. And according to his taste buds, the best food recipe for a well-balanced dinner is grabbing whatever meat on sale, adding to boiling water, with salt, chopped vegetables, and some sugar to taste. This sinks Morgana’s heart so much that both Joker & Morgana decides to team up with Haru to teach Zenkichi cooking so even his daughter Akane Hasegawa can enjoy a proper meal made by her dad. Thus we receive the new request “Cooking Papa”. So let’s look at how to complete the “Cooking Papa” request for Zenkichi & Akane in Persona 5 Strikers.
How to Complete Cooking Papa Request in Persona 5 Strikers?
Now as you know the story behind the request, to get & complete Cooking Papa in Persona 5 Strikers you need to follow the below steps:
- Head to the north section of Osaka’s Shinsekai area.
- Find Zenkichi in front of a souvenir shop there.
- Approach and talk to him.
- He will discuss his awful cooking skills.
- For his daughter’s sake, you will receive a new request to teach him cooking.
- Accept this side quest from the Request option in Menu.
- Travel to Dotonbori Shopping Street.
- Find Haru & Ryuji standing together right next to the fast travel point in the area.
- Speak to Haru regarding Zenkichi.
- Haru will ask you to collect 3 ingredients for Kyoto’s own Obanzai style cuisine.
- Now accept the “Obanzai Ingredients” side quest from the Request option in Menu.
- Buy Kamo-Nasu Eggplant x1 for 240 Yen
- Buy Tofu x1 for 280 Yen
- Purchase Beef x1 for 640 Yen
- You can buy all three ingredients from Sophia’s shop, or hunt them in local stores.
- Make sure to finish Kuon Ichinose’s Elegant Experiment request.
- This will open up these ingredients to appear in Sophia’s shop.
- Complete the “Obanzai Ingredients” request status from Menu.
- Go back to the area in Osaka where Zenkichi’s request started.
- Find Futaba Sakura in the same area and talk to her.
- After the conversation is done, start the “Forging the Ultimate Menu” request from the menu.
- Now you need to cook Kyoto Curry & Miso Ramen. One of each dish.
- Cook Kyoto Curry using Beef X1, Onion X1, Rice X1, & Kamo-Nasu Eggplant X1.
- Cook Miso Ramen using Flour x1 & Miso x1.
- Once you deliver both food items, you will complete the “Cooking Papa” request.
- Now you are ready to teach Zenkichi these recipes and make Akane enjoy the dishes.
That’s basically everything you need to know about completing the Cooking Papa request in Persona 5 Strikers. We also have more tips and tricks for you on Gamer Tweak that you can check out in our Persona 5 Strikers Guides.