Some treasure chests that you come across in P5S will be placed in such a way that you have to do something extra to access them. The Miyamae Park Treasure chest behind lasers in Persona 5 Strikers is one such chest which gives a challenge to players in the first jail location of Shibuya. If you are confused about what you should be doing instead, this guide on how to open chest behind lasers in Persona 5 Strikers will help you out.
Persona 5 Strikers Chest Behind Lasers – How to Access and Unlock Miyamae Park Treasure
When you are in the portion of Shibuya jail and come to a place called Miyamae Park you will see a chest guarded by lasers. This is the Miyamae Park Treasure location you are looking for.
So, how to remove the lasers and open the chest behind lasers in Persona 5 Strikers? Here’s how:
- Find a button near the crosswalk that you can interact with.
- Go ahead and press the switch.
- This will give you 7 seconds to rush to the treasure chest.
- Note that the journey won’t be easy. There will be quite a lot of enemies blocking your way, as usual.
- To make things easier for you, make the most of the items around you and the Phantom Dash ability using a skateboard or two that you find.
- This will make the 7 second time limit to unlock this Miyamae Park Treasure chest attainable.
What is the Reward from Miyamae Park Treasure?
The reward for completing this challenge is an Alluring Sticker accessory. The effect is that it ups the showtime gauge rate.
In conclusion, that’s all you have to do to open chests behind lasers in Persona 5 Strikers. If you are not sure where the button is on the sidewalk, you can use Joker’s Third Eye ability. It will inform you where you can go to find all interactable items. Simply activate the button prompt and head to the chest within 7 seconds and the reward is yours.
Want to know more about accessing and unlocking things in P5S? Our Persona 5 Strikers guides have you covered. Don’t miss out on more such tips and tricks right here on Gamer Tweak!