Classroom Questions can be boring in Persona 4 Golden, but a good way to have an impact on teachers. There are more than 70 classroom questions in Persona 4 Golden. If you are finding this overwhelming then do not worry. Here is a Persona 4 Golden Classroom Cheat Sheet, it includes answers to every question that will appear between April to February in the game. Just press Ctrl + F and type the question to locate the exact answer. Here you can read all Persona 4 Golden Classroom Questions and their answers divided into monthly sections.
Persona 4 Golden’s story revolves around teens so, of course, there will be quite a lot of studying involved. No matter which missions you are completing to save the world, going to school and answering questions correctly are equally mandatory in this game. Doing well in your classroom quizzes, midterm and final exams will also increase your Knowledge stat. In this Persona 4 Golden classroom answers guide, we will give you all the answers you need to be a genius in the game.
If you manage to get all the answers right, it will help you in the game a lot since a maxed out Knowledge stat is a prerequisite for further progression. So here are all the classroom answers in Persona 4 Golden. These are arranged according to dates and order of questions. Let’s begin.
Persona 4 Golden April classroom answers
There are total seven question you will encounter during April in Persona 4 Golden. Question appear randomly on different dates. Below is a answer list of all Persona 4 Golden May Classroom Questions.
- What is the year before 1 AD called – 1 BC. Appears on 14th April.
- The word “alphabet” comes from the word “alpha” and what other one? – Beta. Appears on 18th April.
- How many parts are there in Murakami’s “The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle – Three. Appears on 20th April.
- What was the first economic bubble incident in the world – Tulip Mania. Appears on 23rd April.
- What’s it called when you gain more muscle after getting sore through exercise – Overcompensation. Appears on 25th April.
- Which property of whole numbers doesn’t exist – Marriage Numbers. Appears on 26th April.
- What is the greatest canyon in the solar system – Valles Marineris. Appears on 30th April.
Persona 4 Golden May classroom answers
There are total eight question you will encounter during May in Persona 4 Golden. Questions after 5th May are part of Midterms which ends on 11th May. Below is an answer list of all Persona 4 Golden May Classroom Questions.
- Do you know how Soseki Natsume translated the English phrase “I love you” into Japanese – The moon is beautiful, isn’t it?. Appears on 7th May.
- What is it called when muscles grow after exercise – Overcompensation. Appears on 9th May.
- What is the year before 1 A.D. called – 1 B.C.. Appears on 9th May.
- Which of these types of numbers does not exist – Marriage numbers. Appears on 10th May.
- Who translated “I love you” as “The moon is beautiful, isn’t it?” – Soseki Natsume. Appears on 10th May.
- Who said “As soon as laws are necessary for men, they are no longer fit for freedom?” – Pythagoras. Appears on 11th May.
- Which of the following is the highest mountain in the solar system – Olympus Mons. Appears on 11th May.
- Tell me how the theory that the pyramids were built by slaves was disproven – Attendance logs. Appears on 26th May.
Persona 4 Golden June classroom answers
There are total six question you will encounter in June in Persona 4 Golden. Below is an answer list of all Persona 4 Golden June Classroom Questions.
- What sport is “heikin-dai” – Balance Beam. Appears on 8th June.
- Tell me what kind of exercise builds up lactic acid in the muscles! – Anaerobics. Appears on 13th June.
- Tell me what morale is! – Cheerfulness of a group. Appears on 15th June.
- What period did Japan first implement bonus pay? – Meiji. Appears on 20th June.
- What is identity? – Individuality. Appears on 27th June.
- Which one of these is the name of a real river – Pis Pis River. Appears on 30th June
Persona 4 Golden July classroom answers
- 4 July: Pascal
- 7 July: The US Declaration of Independence
- 13 July: Sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia
- 14 July: Kuukai
- 15 July: The equator
- 16 July: He has no mustache
Persona 4 Golden July Exam Answers
- 19 July:
- Cheerfulness in a group
- Balance beam
- 20 July:
- The first one
- 21 July:
- King of Hearts
- 22 July:
- Pis Pis River
- The US Declaration of Independence
Persona 4 Golden September classroom answers
- 1 September: All of the above
- 5 September: Brisk
- 17 September: 40 minutes
- 20 September: A nonagenarian
- 28 September: Throat
Persona 4 Golden October classroom answers
- 4 October: Tug-of-war
- 5 October: The right edge
- 8 October: Chicken
- 11 October: Glass jars
- 12 October: Turnips
- 13 October: Ojisan
Persona 4 Golden October Exam Answers
- 14 October:
- The right edge
- 15 October:
- 40 minutes
- All of the above
- 17 October:
- Black and white bears
- 18 October:
- Math Girl
- Glass Jars
- 19 October:
- Plant Resin
Persona 4 Golden November classroom answers
- 1 November : Geometric Shapes
- 4 November : A cuckoo
- 7 November : No country
- 11 November : Namib
- 17 November : Bride Ale
- 22 November : A book of maps
- 24 November : Fibonacci sequence
- 25 November : Khufu
- 26 November : Mochi
Persona 4 Golden November Exam Answers
- 28 November :
- Italian Food
- Geometric shapes
- 29 November :
- 30 November :
- A cuckoo
Persona 4 Golden December classroom answers
- 1 December:
- No country
- The Fibonacci Sequence
- 2 December:
- 9 December: Transparent
- 10 December: The cross-section
- 17 December: Compassion makes you look better
- 21 December: VII
Persona 4 Golden January classroom answers
- 10 January: An orange
- 14 January: Bury the demons
- 19 January: Cat
- 25 January: Red
- 30 January: Petabyte
Persona 4 Golden February classroom answers
- 1 February: White
- 6 February:
- Attendance Logs
- 7 February:
- Sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia
- 8 February:
- 9 February:
- The Sahara Desert sand
So, these were all classroom answers in Persona 4 Golden, including exam answers. Be sure to bookmark this page so you can come back to it for answers.