Mythic Paths are a unique mechanic in Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous. These unlock at different stages in the game. Also, another thing to remember is that there are multiple Mythic Paths in the game. Each of these has a unique unlocking method in the game. So, scroll down and find out how to unlock all of the Mythic Paths in WOTR.
How to unlock Mythic Paths in Pathfinder Wrath Of The Righteous (WOTR)?
- Aeon Mythic Path: Go over to the Market Square. Once here, just observe the place where the dragon gets slain.
- Angel Mythic Path: Go over to the underground ruins where you meet the companions Lann and Wenduag. Here you will be able to find Angel’s Sword. Simply pick it up and you will be able to unlock the path.
- Azata: You will have to save all the missing Desnan adepts in the Starwards Gaze quest. After doing so just sing with them to unlock the path.
- Demon: Go over to the Shield Maze and look for the exit where the Cultists and Kidnapped Mongrels are. You will be able to find the energy here.
- Devil: To unlock this mythic path in Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous, you will have to choose the Azata or Aeon path. After you take Drezen, a devil named Melies should appear in your court. You will have to be cooperative with him. Once you come back from the abyss, Melies will give you the chance to turn into a devil.
- Gold Dragon: For this, you will have to collect Terendelev’s Scale and her Claw. After this just complete the Dragon’s Fate quest. Next, wait for the new Act to start and treat Hal nicely in it to unlock this path.
- Lich: Simply go to Lost Chapel Underground and return the wand that you found in Leper’s Smile to the Lich.
- Legend: Once you reach Mythic Rank 8, you will be able to unlock the Legend Mythic Path in Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous.
- Swarm-that-walks: At the beginning of Chapter 2, don’t take the queen with you on the crusade. Next, take a sample of the bug goop from the Vescavor Queen. At the start of Chapter 3, find a nascent Vescavor queen in Drezen. Later, beat Xanthir Vang and pick up the notes from his room. Complete the corresponding Crusade Project. Next, a cutscene will start in which you should select any option besides “I don’t know what came over me.”
- Trickster: Pretend to be the superior of the Cultists in the Blackwing Library and make them fight each other.
This is everything that you need to know about how to unlock Mythic Paths in Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous. While you are here you can also have a look at Pathfinder Wrath Of The Righteous Companions.