The Palace Cellar is among the more hidden locations in Diablo 2: Resurrected. This location is part of a quest that requires you to traverse the region intricately. A lot of players have reportedly struggled to locate the Palace Cellar while trying to access it in-game. In this guide, we’ll walk through how you can get to the Palace Cellar easily in Diablo 2: Resurrected.
How to Get to the Palace Cellar in Diablo 2 Resurrected
The Palace Cellar in Diablo 2 Resurrected is located below the Harems inside the Lut Gholein Palace, which is home to Jerhyn. Here’s how you can get there easily.
- After you reach Lut Gholein, you need to enter the Lost City.
- Once there, you’ll automatically unlock The Tainted Sun quest.
- You’ll need to head to the Claw Viper Temple from here and defeat Fangskin and the other enemies.
- Furthermore, destroy the Tainted Sun Altar to earn the Amulet of the Viper.
- Once obtained, head to Lut Gholein and locate an NPC called “Drognan“.
- It’s from him that you’ll obtain the Arcane Sanctuary Quest.
- You’ll notice how before completing this quest, the guards outside the palace wouldn’t let you enter.
- We also recommend completing Radament’s Lair before you enter the palace.
- You can now enter the palace by communicating with Jerhyn who resides in the palace.
- Remember that you’re on the Arcane Sanctuary quest which means a lot of enemies will spawn around you.
- Clear out the two levels of the harem.
- Once done, you enter the Palace Cellar.
- The Palace Cellar has 3 levels and each level increases the strength of enemies you’ll face.
That’s pretty much all there is to get to the Palace Cellar in D2R. To help you out further, we’ve posted a guide on how to get to Canyon of the Magi which is the next part of the Arcane Sanctuary quest. You can check this out and more in our Diablo 2: Resurrected Guides section.