Blizzard has released the Overwatch update 2.87 patch notes and it is available for download for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC right now.
Overwatch Update 2.87 – Patch Notes 22.214.171.124
This update majorly focuses on bug fixes for heroes. Here it is in detail.
Overwatch Patch Notes – April 21, 2020
- Fixed a bug that caused Baptiste’s Immortality Field disc to look very large in his Highlight Intros
- Fixed a bug where D.Va’s Mech could spawn in facing the wrong direction in the spawn room, and D.Va could eject facing the wrong way during Self Destruct or Mech destruction
- Fixed a bug that caused Echo to not respect the Toggle Booster option when she clones D.Va
- (CTF Game Modes) Fixed a bug that caused Echo to drop the flag when Duplicate ends
- Fixed a bug with Echo’s Duplicate where she would sometimes not play voice lines while duplicating D.Va
- Fixed a bug with Echo’s Duplicate where she would use Winston’s voice instead of her own after completing Primal Rage
- Fixed a bug that caused Junkrat’s weapon accuracy statistic to always display 100%
- Fixed a bug where Tracer could blink to an unintended location on Hollywood, near point A
- Fixed a bug where a player’s position could be incorrect when queried in Workshop. Check out the full patch notes below.
Overwatch Patch Notes – April 23, 2020
Blizzard also released another set of Patch notes on April 23, 2020. Check it out below:
Blizzard is hoping to get some feedback on some balance updates. They are using the 2-2-2 Role Queue ruleset so that players can get a feel for how these balance changes might affect the live game.
HERO UPDATES (ONLY IN EXPERIMENTAL)
- Sleep duration lowered from 6 to 5 seconds
- Stun duration lowered from 0.75 to 0.65 seconds
Endothermic Blaster (Primary Fire)
- Freeze stun duration lowered from 1.5 to 1.3 seconds
- Duration lowered from 5 to 4.25 seconds
- Stun duration lowered from 0.85 to 0.7 seconds
- Knockdown duration lowered from 3 to 2.5 seconds
- Knockback increased 20%
- Knockdown duration is now a fixed 0.8 second instead of scaling with distance
- Cast time reduced from 0.75 to 0.65 seconds