The Forgotten Chapel is a secret side quest that you have to unlock in Outriders. There are no clear instructions as to how to go about it thus adding to its complexity. This quest takes place towards the end of the game. So if you haven’t yet reached the Canyon of the Grand Obelisk you can look away now as this guide might have some spoilers. However, if you want to know how to get a free Legendary weapon just follow this guide. This is everything you need to know about how to complete the Forgotten Chapel Secret Quest in Outriders.
How to complete the Forgotten Chapel Secret Quest in Outriders
- To unlock the secret Forgotten Chapel quest you will have to interact with three pillars in the Canyon of the Grand Obelisk map.
- Also, another thing to note is that if you leave the quest midway you will have to start it all over again.
- The red dots on the map mark the location of each individual pillar you will need to activate.
- You can activate the pillars in any order.
- The first pillar can be found as soon as you enter the camp area on the left.
- The second pillar is found near the Canyon Entrance checkpoint where you will have to backtrack a little to find the pillar in a large arena.
- You can find the third pillar near the Monolith checkpoint behind the Grand Obelisk.
- Now go to the Cliffside Path waypoint and keep going up the stairs till you come across a large circular door.
- Besides this door is one more pillar that you need to interact with to open.
- Now you can enter this doorway and reach the base of the Chapel where you will find a loot box.
- This will drop a free Legendary Weapon.
This is everything you need to know about how to complete the Forgotten Chapel Secret Quest in Outriders. While you are here do not miss out on learning how to farm Legendary Weapons or learn how to unlock Expeditions.