You can use Outer Worlds Console Commands to get various rewards and perks in the game. You can also use these console commands to unlock and use God Mode. Console Commands are basically cheat codes built-in by the devs of the game. So, let’s find out all about the Cheat Codes for Outer World.
Working Outer Worlds Console Commands and Cheat Codes
- AddCurrency (enter number) 1: Use this code to add currency.
- AddItemDebug <ItemID>: Use this code to add items.
- DebugUnlockCompanion 4: Use this code if you want to skip the quest and get the companion.
- fov (enter value): Use this code to change FOV.
- god: Use this code to get infinite HP.
- pause: Use this code to pause the game
- PerkPointsAdd: Use this code to increase your perks.
- PerkPurchase: Use this code to add a perk.
- PerkRemove: Use this code to remove a perk.
- QuestStart <questname>: Use this code to start a quest.
- QuestComplete <questname>: Use this Console Command code in Outer Worlds to mark a quest as complete.
- QuestStart Passion: Use this code to fix the bugged “Passion Pills” quest.
- RpgStatAddModifierDebug <stat> <value>: Use this code to change your stats.
- SaveGame bIgnoreSuperNova 1 0: Use this code to create a new save file, even when playing on Supernova difficulty.
- SetArmorLevel <level> 1: Use this code to set your armor level.
- SetLevel: Use this code to increase your character’s level.
- SetWeaponLevel <level> 1: Use this code to set your weapon level.
- ShowHUD: Use this code to toggle the HUD.
- ShowHUD command: Use this code to toggle the HUD.
- Teleport: Use this code to transport the player to wherever the camera is aiming at.
- toggledebugcamera: Use this code to toggle and use the Flycam.
This is everything you need to know about all the working Outer Worlds Console Commands. Here at Gamer Tweak, we cover all your favorite games, so make sure to check out some of our other Video-Game Guides.