Optifine is an optimization mod for Minecraft that will make the game run faster (via FPS boost) and even look way better (Dynamic Lights, Fog Controls, Shaders etc). Through this, you get a lot of options for configuration and also has full support for HD textures. There are just too many amazing features in it, so if you are looking forward to getting the Optifine mod for Minecraft 1.19, here’s what’s known about its release date and how to install it if it’s your first time.
What is the Optifine 1.19 Release Date?
There is no official release date for Optifine 1.19 yet but there’s some good news. The work on Optifine 1.19 is about 60% done as per a tweet on June 18, 2022. Those who want to stay up to date with the ongoing work for this version of Optifine can follow their Twitter account @OptiFineNews or join their Discord community.
Based on this completion rate, players can either expect Optifine 1.19 to release in the end of June or early July 2022. We will keep you updated with the actual release date right here.
How to Install Optifine 1.19?
Once the new version is released, follow these steps to download and install it on your PC.
- Head to the official site here.
- You should see the latest version on top. Next to that, there will be a Download button and a mirror link along with a Changelog.
- After the setup file downloads, right click on it and choose open with Java.
- A pop-up will appear where you can pick the folder where you wish to install it and then click on Install.
- “OptiFine is successfully installed” – once you see this message, click on OK.
- Now launch the Minecraft launcher and click on the Installations menu.
- From here, find OptiFine and click on play.
That’s the known OptiFine 1.19’s release date info and how to download and install the mod. For the latest information about this game, check out our guides on Gamer Tweak.