Optifine is an optimization mod for Minecraft that will make the game run faster (via FPS boost) and even look way better (Dynamic Lights, Fog Controls, Shaders etc). Through this, you get a lot of options for configuration and also has full support for HD textures. There are just too many amazing features in it, so if you are looking forward to getting the Optifine mod for Minecraft 1.19, here’s what’s how to download and install it if it’s your first time.
What is the Optifine 1.19 Release Date?
Optifine 1.19 has released! Go ahead and download right away. Those who want to stay up to date with the changes or updates for this version of Optifine can follow their Twitter account @OptiFineNews or join their Discord community.
How to Download and Install Optifine 1.19 on PC?
Once the new version is released, follow these steps to download and install it on your computer.
- Head to the official site here.
- You should see the latest version on top. Next to that, there will be a Download button and a mirror link along with a Changelog.
- After the setup file downloads, right click on it and choose open with Java.
- A pop-up will appear where you can pick the folder where you wish to install it and then click on Install.
- “OptiFine is successfully installed” – once you see this message, click on OK.
- Now launch the Minecraft launcher and click on the Installations menu.
- From here, find OptiFine and click on play.
That is how you can get every new version up and running. Now that you know all about OptiFine 1.19’s release date info and how to download/install the mod, check out our Minecraft guides on Gamer Tweak for more latest information about the game.