While scavenging the facilities for scrap in Lethal Company, players will come across several secured doors that they will need to unlock to access some areas. They are shut tight and unlike locked doors which can be opened by keys, you will need some basic understanding of your ship to unlock them. These doors can prove to be quite a nuisance since you will encounter a variety of entities that are bound to kill you during the expedition.
Opening these doors can be much easier than the regular locked doors with a proper understanding of the tools at your disposal. And you wouldn’t have to look for keys to unlock these doors in the game. Not to mention, the area inside can have quite valuable scraps that will help you reach the quota of the Company.
So if you are looking for ways to unlock the secured doors and search for scraps inside, then here is a guide you should check out further.
How to Unlock Secured Doors in Lethal Company
To open secured doors in Lethal Company, players will need to first interact with the Terminal available inside their ship. Since it is a four-player co-op, we would suggest you keep one of the players always onboard the ship to access the Terminal. This will let you have a better understanding of the facility and the positions of all your coworkers.
If you trying to meet the company’s requirement solo then you will need to make the round trip to the ship each time you come across a Secured Door in the game.
Here are the steps you can follow to unlock the security doors in Lethal Company:
- The Secured Doors in the facility will be labeled with a character and a number. For example, V0, B3, etc.
- If you are playing solo you will need to remember both the characters in the game.
- Players playing in co-op can simply communicate the characters to the coworker on the ship.
- If you are having a hard time figuring out the characters, the player on the ship can simply access the Terminal and type in View Radar.
- With this, the player will be able to see himself and his coworkers in the facility, After which he can simply switch the radar to the player in front of the Secured Doors and the dedicated characters will be displayed on the Terminal.
- Once done, with the letter and number in mind, you will need to simply enter them into the Terminal to unlock the Security Doors.
- You will come across a message saying Broadcasted Special Code on the Terminal. This means you have opened the door of the facility.
We would recommend you first check the area inside as there will be strange entities lurking around the corner in the game. And while the locked doors are not capable of containing them, the Secured Doors can surely hold them in. The player on the terminal will need to close the door quickly to help out their coworkers in the game.
That’s everything covered in this guide. If you find this guide helpful, check out our other interesting guides on our dedicated Lethal Company Guides section, right here on Gamer Tweak.