While One Piece is making every head turn towards it in anime and manga, the Roblox title termed One Piece Simulator is garnering more and more attention from players. Players will get to experience the world of One Piece as they level up their characters through different arts of fighting with fruit powers, sword fights, and more. While you are at it, you will often find the need for some boosts and Beli, the in-game currency.
Table of Contents
Luckily, there are a few codes in One Piece Simulator like most Roblox Games that will reward you with those. And if you are new to the game, our wiki will also show you how to redeem the codes in the game.
All One Piece Simulator Codes
Numerous One Piece Simulator Codes have been removed by the developers and this is the updated list of codes that are working:
- 2024 – Redeem and get free rewards
- joingroup – Redeem and get free rewards
- 2klikes – Redeem and get free rewards
- new year – Redeem and get free rewards
- likemore – Redeem and get free rewards
- likethegame – Redeem and get free rewards
- joindisco – Redeem and get free rewards
- release – Redeem and get free rewards
- releasesim – Redeem and get free rewards
- 1klike – Redeem and get free rewards
How to Redeem One Piece Simulator Codes
- Launch One Piece Simulator on your device.
- From the top left, select the Menu option and then the Settings option.
- You will find a pop up with a text box for Enter Codes at the bottom.
- In the text box that appears, paste in one of the working codes.
- Hit Enter and then enjoy the rewards.
How to Get More Codes
If you are looking for more One Piece Simulator Codes, the best place to start is by checking out the official Discord Server of the developers. Players can get the latest news, updates, and codes directly from the devs. We will keep this wiki updated with all the latest and working codes, so you can also visit here for more.
Why are my Codes Not Working?
There could be multiple reasons why the One Piece Simulator Codes are not working for you. Firstly, make sure you have typed the exact code mentioned above. Don’t change any lower or uppercase letters since they could be sensitive. Additionally, the developers may have just made the code invalid, so you might not be able to use it anymore.