Oddworld: Soulstorm is a big game, and with big games comes a variety of trophies. With 18 Bronze trophies, 9 Silver Trophies, 5 Gold Trophies, and 1 Platinum trophy, The trophy cabinet of Soulstorm are very diverse. Out of these 33 trophies, 8 of them are Secret trophies. With the achievement list being released before the game, some trophies are categorized as secret trophies to keep the plot of the game secret. Oddworld: Soulstorm is a fairly difficult game. Knowing how to get all the trophies gives players specific targets to focus on. Read further to learn more about the Oddworld: Soulstorm Trophy guide. We will be talking about all the trophies and digging into spoilers. Hence, spoiler alert proceeds forward at your own discretion.
Oddworld: Soulstorm Trophy Guide
Here’s how you can get your hands on all the 33 trophies in the Latest Oddworld installment.
- The Chosen one: This is the Ultimate Trophy, and to get this, you’ll have to unlock all other Trophies. This is the only Platinum trophy of the game.
- Whose side are you on: It’s not always about winning? Players will unlock this Trophy if they fail to liberate the Mudokons.
- As it was foretold: To win this, you’ll have to liberate the Mudokons. Completing the task will get you a Gold trophy, whereas failing to do so will get you a bronze one.
- High Stakes: To get this silver trophy, players will have to complete The Sanctum without dying.
- Teach A Mud to fish: Craft your first recipe to unlock this Bronze trophy.
- A Brewtiful Relationship: To unlock this Bronze trophy, players will have to craft at least one of each item available in the game.
- Brewtal: You can unlock this Bronze trophy by killing a Slig after coating them in Brew.
- The Light, It Burns!: Scare off at least 500 Sleeches to unlock this Bronze Trophy.
- What a Slog: Outrun a Slog for 15 seconds to earn this Bronze trophy.
- Sekto Spring’s Favorite Recycler: Recycle 100 bottles to unlock this Bronze trophy
- Trigger Finger: You can unlock this bronze trophy by killing 100 Sligs after Possessing them.
- Ch’i Master: Posses at least one of every type of Slig to unlock this bronze trophy.
- Now You’re Thinking With Bird Portals: To earn this bronze trophy, you’ll have to rescue 100 Mudokons using the Bird Portal.
- IT’S A KNOCKOUT: Knock out 100 sligs via depossession to unlock this Bronze trophy.
- Big Spender: This Bronze trophy can be earned by cashing in 500 Moolah at Moolah Gates.
- Heartless: End a level with negative Quarma to unlock this Bronze Trophy.
- Bloodless: End a level with positive Quarma to unlock this Bronze Trophy.
- Soulless: Achieve negative Quarma in 5 levels to unlock this Silver Trophy.
- Soulful: Achieve Positive Quarma in 5 levels to unlock this Gold Trophy.
- Too Pure For This World: Earn this Gold Trophy by finishing the game without killing more than 100 Sligs.
- Hardest Mudokon in The West: To unlock this Gold Trophy, you’ll have to complete every level without Abe dying.
- Gameplay Master, bronze: Achieve a quarter of the different badges across the game to earn this Bronze Trophy.
- Gameplay Master, silver: Achieve half of the different badges across the game to earn this Bronze Trophy.
- Gameplay Master, gold: Achieve three-quarters of the different badges across the game to earn this Silver Trophy.
- Gameplay Master, platinum: Achieve every badge in the game to unlock this Gold Trophy.
All Trophies after this point are secret trophies, so consider this as a final spoiler warning.
- Captured The Train: To unlock this Silver Trophy, you’ll have to capture a train and escape from Trellis.
- Escaped the Mines: Escape the Necrum Mines with the Flagon’s Eye to earn this Silver Trophy.
- Scavenger: To unlock this Bronze Trophy, you will have to loot 250 lootable.
- Abe The Healer: Discover, craft, and use the antidote on 15 different sick Mudokons and earn this Bronze Trophy.
- You’re (Not) On Fire: Escape Monsiac Lines without taking any damage to unlock this Silver Trophy.
- Savin’ That Moolah: Beat Eye of The Storm without using a Vendo in that level to unlock this Silver Trophy.
- Friend of The Mudokons, Part 1: To earn this Silver Trophy, you’ll have to Rescue enough Mudokons for Good Quarma in Reunion at the Old Trellis.
- Friend of The Mudokons, Part 2: To earn this Silver Trophy, you’ll have to Rescue enough Mudokons for Good Quarma in the Escape Level.
Oddworld: Soulstrom has multiple endings increasing the replayability of the game. Players get different trophies for completing and failing certain tasks, making players go through the same levels again with different perspectives and motives.
That’s all for this guide, and while you are here, check out our other Oddworld: Soulstorm articles for more such tips and tricks.