If you’re planning to play Nu Carnival but not sure how to download and install it, this article will surely help. Nu Carnival is a free-to-play game that fans love all over the world. Launched about a year ago, people still are keen to experience the game firsthand. This guide will help you get the game without jailbreak or hacks. Note: This game is only for grownups/adults which is why it is not available directly on Google Play or App Store. Download at your own risk.
Nu Carnival Download & Install Guide
Nu Carnival can be played on iOS and Android. Few simple steps to follow and you launch the game on your mobile phone. If you prefer the game on a PC, you will need an Android Emulator to do so.
Install Nu Carnival on iOS & Android
Before downloading the game make sure your iOS is above 10 and battery saver mode is switched off.
- The first step is to go to applob.com on your Safari or Firefox.
- Search for Nu Carnival and install.
- The installation process starts and should finish quickly.
- If you’re an Android user, the game should begin installing
- For an iOS user, go to Settings and you will find Profile Downloaded.
- Click on Profile Downloaded and then press install.
After installing you will be able to play the game.
How to Play Nu Carnival on a PC/Laptop
Let us get this straight, it is very difficult to find Nu Carnival for PC and it is said that it can not be played on your system. However, with the help of an emulator things can change.
- Download NoxPlayer and login into Google Play.
- From the browser, go to the Nu Carnival website and download the game for Android there.
- Once downloaded, click on the icon within NoxPlayer to start the game.
This is how to download Nu Carnival. If you want to know Nu Carnival codes, check out the guide. Also if you are keen to read game guides make sure to stay on Gamer Tweak.