How to get No Turning Back Bow in Destiny 2
No Turning Back is a the top Combat Bow you can use for Crucible in Destiny 2. Want to know how to get this weapon?
If you are looking for steps about how to unlock No Turning Back Bow in Destiny 2 then this guide will help you. No Turning Back is players’ top choice for Crucible, a combat bow with high impact and accuracy. If you had accidentally dismantled the No Turning Back Bow and want it back then here is what you have to do.
How to get No Turning Back?
No turning back is a reward of the Scorned Mission in Forsaken Campaign. It is given by Petra Venj only once in Destiny 2. A kind of one-time gift, but if you do not have this for some reason and want to back then try this.
Visit Spider and complete his bounties. Spider bounties have a max chance of getting No Turning Back combat bow. You will have to complete one bounty every week which ends with a boss fight. It is not like you can beat this one easily, Spider’s bounty has some of the strongest Destiny 2 bosses. So be ready for the same before accepting one.
One of the bosses in Spider’s bounties can drop No Turning Back Combat Bow. This is the second way to get this weapon in the game.
No Turning Back Stats:
- Impact – 76
- Accuracy – 78
- Stability – 53
- Handling – 59
- Reload Speed – 46
- Draw Time – 684
No Turning Back Perks:
- Precision Frame – Compound bow. Longer draw time optimized for damage.
- High Tension String – Greatly increases accuracy, slightly slower draw time, slightly decreases stability.
- Fiberglass Arrow Shaft – Greatly increases accuracy, slightly decreases stability.
- Explosive Head – Arrows explode after a short delay.
- Snapshot Sights – Faster time to aim down sights.
- Hip-Fire Grip – Ergonomic grips that increase accuracy and stability when firing from the hip.
No Turning Back comes with a perk that is optimized for damage. You get little more in this one, that puts this weapon in one of the best one’s lists in Destiny 2.