If you are a great fan of Ninjas like me, then you should try Ninja Must Die. Developed by Pandada Games, is a 2d but intense parkour game that can keep you engaged. Progress further into the game and pick up items to give stats bonuses to your in-game character. However, obtaining such items is not a piece of cake as it requires lots of grinding. Although, many devs out there are in the player’s favor. Hence, they provide free codes that can be used to redeem freebies. Now, these free rewards can be bonuses, in-game currencies, or some other beneficial resource. If you were looking for such codes, then your journey has now ended. Check out this guide that features all the working Ninja Must Die Redeem codes.
These codes are working as of December 27, 2022, when we checked. But codes for such Mobile games tend to expire in 2 to 3 days. We will be updating new codes as they are released.
All Working Ninja Must Die Redeem Codes
Here are all the active codes that you can use to redeem free rewards in the game.
- PEPPERSTAGEON – Redeem this code to get 10x Fire Stone and 1x Manifest Destiny Amulet
- NINJA777 – Redeem this code to get 30K Coins, 2x Water Hammer, 1x Wind Hammer, 1x Water Stone, 1x Lightning Stone, 2x Wind Stone, and 1x Fire Hammer.
In this section, we will be adding all the Ninja Must Die codes that no longer work.
- Currently, there are no expired codes in this game.
How to Redeem Codes in Ninja Must Die
Here’s how you can redeem codes in this game and obtain free rewards.
- Launch Ninja Must die on your Android or iOS device.
- Further, complete the entire tutorial sequence.
- Once the tutorial has ended and you have access to the game, click on the Settings icon on the top right.
- From there, navigate and tap on the Service tab.
- Now, tap on the Redeem Code button and enter the above-mentioned codes in the text bar.
- Redeem the codes to acquire free rewards in Ninja Must Die.
That’s everything covered on all the Ninja Must Die Redeem Codes. While you are here, make sure to check out Mobile Games section on Gamer Tweak.