Nier Reincarnation got its worldwide release on July 28, 2021. Being one of the well-received RPGs since its initial launch in Japan back in February, we now have the opportunity to explore the realm called The Cage. So if you just picked up this game, then here’s our Nier Reincarnation Tier List and Reroll Guide to get you started right away.
Table of Contents
Nier Reincarnation Tier List & Reroll Guide
Our tier list is based on the gameplay experience from both the Japanese & Global versions. So you can find the Global Exclusive characters like 2P in this list. And this list is our opinion, which helped us in battle. It’s all about how you use your characters wisely. So without further ado, here is our Nier Reincarnation Tier List to aim in rerolling:
Nier Reincarnation Best Characters Tier List
Nier Reincarnation Best Weapons Tier List
How to Reroll in Nier Reincarnation?
The probability of getting a 4-star character with a weapon or just a 4-star weapon is just 2% & 3% respectively. So with that in mind, you might have to retry the below reroll process more than once to get the best characters from our Nier Reincarnation Tier List above. This reroll guide is courtesy of Remi #7426 on Discord. So here’s how to reroll in Nier Reincarnation:
- Continue with the prologue.
- Pick up your 4,500 Gems pre-registration prize in the mail.
- Begin your initial 10x roll immediately by pressing the mama button, then the theatre.
- Proceed only if you acquire at least two four-star characters.
- To earn 3,000 diamonds, tap Mama 100 times.
- However, you will not be rewarded until the beginning of Chapter 2.
- To finish Chapter 1, just skip through the narrative.
- Take your prizes and roll in Gacha at the beginning of Chapter 2.
- If you’re not satisfied with the outcomes, repeat the cycle.
- Continue to attempt until you get the best characters and weapons you want.
That’s everything you need to know about Nier Reincarnation Tier List & Reroll according to Reddit & Discord. While you are here, make sure to check out more of our Tier Lists to know our rankings for characters in other games.