Need For Speed Underground 2 has a much-needed Widescreen Fix that you can download in the form of a Mod. This mod will help you experience the game in a much wider look. This is definitely one of the only issues that the game had when it launched. So, scroll down and find out how to get the Widescreen Fix for NFS Underground 2.
Need For Speed Underground 2 (NFSU2) Widescreen Fix Mod Download
To fix the Widescreen you will have to download the Mod by ThirteenAG. Just click on the interlinked webpage and you will be taken to the mod link. The download process is pretty easy too and will allow you to sort out the visual experience with just a few clicks.
- First head over to the interlinked website mentioned on the top.
- Now, scroll down on the website and look for the Assets option.
- Here, click on the NFSUnderground.WidescreenFix.zip option and the download will automatically begin.
- Once the download is complete, just extract the files from the .zip folder.
- Make sure that you extract all the files to the game file folder.
- Just choose the overwrite option and you will be good to go.
- Now, launch Need For Speed Underground 2 and you will get the Widescreen Fix immediately.
Using this mod has a ton of other benefits other than just the Widescreen. It fixes the Resolution along with the Aspect Ratio of the game. You will also get an update to the HUD and a proper FoV. FMVs are fixed as part of the mod. On top of this, you will get an option to switch between different 3D scaling options. You will also be able to make the FMVs fullscreen and change the save game directory.
This is everything you need to know about the Need For Speed Underground 2 Widescreen Fix. While you are here, you can have a look at some other Mods for all your favorite games in the interlinked article.