New World has a new @mm-authresult-Http_Error-Response_Code Connection Failed Error. This is one of the newer errors that seem to log you out of the game without any way to get back in. Since New World is a game that primarily focuses on Online Based gameplay, such an issue can be massively annoying. Luckily, we have managed to find a fix for the same. So, scroll down and find out how to fix the New World connectivity error.
How to fix New World @mm-authresult-Http_Error-Response_Code Connection Failed Error?
To fix the Connectivity error you will have to try a few different steps. While none of these are guaranteed to work, the community has found a few fixes that do work for the time being. So, scroll down and find out how these work in the game. Alternatively, you can also wait for the official word on how to fix this error by keeping an eye on the social media accounts.
- First, try turning the network connection on and off on your device.
- Secondly, you can try restarting the router.
- Thirdly, make sure there aren’t too many devices connected to the same network.
- Ensure a stable network connection throughout.
- Next, make sure the game is up to date with all the latest patches.
- You can also keep reopening and closing the game again and again until you get somewhere.
- This should in theory fix the New World @mm-authresult-Http_Error-Response_Code Connection Failed Error.
- Alternatively, you can also try to restart your PC and see if that works in your favor.
- Again, keep an eye out for any official fixes that are announced on the official social media handles.
This is everything that you will need to know about how to fix the New World @mm-authresult-Http_Error-Response_Code Connection Failed Error. While you are here you should also have a look at How To Fix Connection Failed Error In New World.