New World players will face a dilemma when it comes to choosing a starting area in the game. This is further compounded by the fact that at times you won’t be able to change the Starting point and go with the default. Luckily, there is a way that you can override this feature in the game. It will require you to be a bit shrewd and sharp in the initial stages of the game. So, scroll down and find out how to choose your Start Point.
How to choose and change Starting Area in New World?
To change the Starting Area, you will have to follow the given steps:
- Take part in the tutorial where you have to defeat Captain Thorpe in the game.
- The game will send you to a random location on the map.
- Now, you will have to go and turn in the tutorial quest.
- After this you will have to make sure that you don’t accept any quests by the NPC in the region.
- Next, open the Map using the ‘M’ button and look for the location where you want to begin.
- Look for the yellow markers and set them as a waypoint.
- Head over to the marker and you can use it as a Starting Area in New World.
- To confirm this, all you have to do is accept a quest from any NPC in this region.
- This will make the new area your Spawn Start Point in the game.
This is everything that you will need to know about how to choose and change the starting point area in New World. While you are here, you can also have a look at How To Respec Skills in New World. Alternatively, if you are new to the game, read more about some Beginner’s Tips and Tricks.