Today, Ubisoft, in collaboration with AMC, announced that The Walking Dead will see a reunion of fan-favorite characters in the world of Brawlhalla with Negan and Maggie now available as new playable Epic Crossovers.
The latest version of The Walking Dead kicks off an in-game event that features Negan and Maggie joining the previously released Michonne, Rick Grimes, and Daryl Dixon. The Walker Attack Game Mode is featured as the Brawl of the Week, where players must fight off endless waves of walkers for as long as they can, and the Days Gone Bye Podium and Walker’s Grasp KO Effect are also featured once again.
Two New The Walking Dead Epic Crossovers are Joining the Fray!
- Negan – Epic Crossover for Jaeyun – With his trusty Lucille and a Crowbar, Negan is ready to defeat vicious Walkers and smash floorboards while knocking out enemies.
- Maggie – Epic Crossover for Jhala – Maggie is equipped with her machete, some Molotov Cocktails, and a thirst for revenge. She’ll even swing a big sign around and defeat some extra grabby walkers on her way to victory.
These Walking Dead Characters That Started It All are Still Surviving!
- Michonne – Epic Crossover for Koji – With her quick sword slices and flaming arrows, the expert swordswoman is ready to fight, and she’ll do whatever it takes to win.
- Rick Grimes – Epic Crossover for Barraza – Armed with his hatchet and revolvers, Rick Grimes is here to show everyone what needs to be done to survive.
- Daryl Dixon – Epic Crossover for Ember – He brought his motorcycle, his crossbow, his knives, and a few other weapons to slice through enemies and come out on top in an explosive way.
Each Epic Crossover is available for 300 Mammoth Coins via the in-game store.
Developed by Blue Mammoth, Brawlhalla is an epic free-to-play platform fighting game that transports over 70 million players to a fight for glory in the halls of Valhalla. Choosing from more than 50 unique characters, players can jump into single-player and co-op modes as well as online and local competitions. Brawlhalla also supports cross-platform play between the Xbox One family of devices including the Xbox One X, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch system, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 system, PC, iOS, and Android devices where players can play custom games and queue together for all online matchmaking.
In its 11th season, AMC’s The Walking Dead remains cable’s #1 drama. Based on the comic book series written by Robert Kirkman and published by Image Comics, The Walking Dead is produced by AMC Studios and executive produced by Scott M. Gimple, Angela Kang, Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd, Dave Alpert, Greg Nicotero, Joseph Incaprera and Denise Huth. The epic journey to the series finale continues Sundays 9/8c on AMC, with all episodes available one week early on AMC+, part of a massive 24-episode story arc that will bring the show’s decade-long successful run to conclusion.