2K today revealed an in-depth look at the updates coming to MyNBA* in NBA 2K22 on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S consoles, including the all-new MySTAFF, Prep Hub, attributes and badges, and more to add new layers of depth to the mode.
NBA 2K22 on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S consoles MyNBA top updates include:
- MySTAFF gives players full control of their organizations, from selecting coaching to scouting to sports medicine staff;
- Improvements to team and player training, including a new Prep Hub that acts as a one-stop-shop for players who are looking to try and adjust team training and fatigue while having a mind toward the scouting report of the next opponent;
- New Conditional Coaching gives power users the ability to help give coaching directives while they simulate games;
- Three new pre-built custom teams, complete with logos, uniforms, and arenas, to make the customization of new leagues easier;
- New attributes and badges help build an interesting narrative that comes to life.
For all the details on the new MyNBA updates coming to NBA 2K22 for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S consoles, check out the latest Courtside Report.
NBA 2K22 for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S consoles is currently scheduled for release on September 10 for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S a. For more information, please visit the game’s official website. Developed by Visual Concepts, NBA 2K22 is rated E for Everyone from the ESRB.