Mutant Year Zero Seed Of Evil Expansion Release Date & What Is New?
A New Threat Rises
Mutant Year Zero is getting a fresh new Expansion Seed of Evil where the story continues as it was ended at Road To Eden. The new DLC brings a new leading Character Big Khan in Mutant Year Zero. Seed of Evil Expansion is releasing on June 30, 2019 for PS4.
Seed of Evil brings the story of Big Khan, the Moose who is on a mission to fight with a mysterious enemy that threatens the Ark. Big Khan is a veteran Stalker who is exploring the Zone. To get into the story it is best to complete a full campaign of Road To Eden and continue with Seed of Evil. Mutant Year Zero Seed Of Evil Expansion features new maps, new enemies, new gears, etc.
The expansion also adds a brand new mechanics that will allow players to upgrade and improve mutation. Below you can read the list of features, watch the new trailer and more info click the source link.
Mutant Year Zero Seed Of Evil Expansion Features:
- NEW FEATURES AND CONTENT: Seed of Evil brings a wide breadth of new content to Mutant Year Zero. Discover huge new maps, battle new enemies, improve your mutations, equip new gear, and face off against a vicious new adversary.
- CONTINUE THE MAIN STORY: See what happens after the ending of Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden. The lives of Bormin, Dux, Pripp and the others at the Ark continue. New events are unfolding as the weight of their new knowledge weigh down on them, and a new enemy appears from the shadows of the Zone.
- MEET BIG KHAN, A BRAND-NEW PLAYABLE MUTANT: Buying the Seed of Evil expansion lets you add an entirely new Mutant to the team: Big Khan the moose. He is a veteran Stalker who has been exploring the Zone on his own in self-imposed exile. His size and strength make him an excellent fighter, capable of landing highly damaging critical hits against enemies. His unique mutations are Ground Pound and Flame Puke, attacks that make him effective at dealing with groups of enemies.
- A NEW THREAT RISES: The Ark has become enveloped in mysterious roots, and many of its inhabitants seem different from their normal selves. Even the Zone Ghouls seem to have changed. This new menace threatens not only the Ark, but the entire Zone, and it’s up to your team of Stalkers to set things right! The new storyline in Seed of Evil offers new challenges in brand new maps. You will visit the Hall of Electric Coffins and the Mausoleum of Suburbia, to name a few. These areas are populated with new enemies, forcing you to rethink your regular tactics.
- IMPROVE YOUR MUTATIONS: We’re introducing a brand-new mechanic in Seed of Evil that will allow you to upgrade and improve your mutations. Upgrade Bormin’s Hog Rush to a Bear Smash for increased power, or change Corpse Eater to Corpse Feaster, so recovering HP no longer costs an Action Point. Dux’ Moth Wings can be upgraded to Wings of the Sniper, which removes all range penalties from shots when flying.
- RETAKE LOST TERRITORY: Zone Ghouls and Polis Bots are once again encroaching on places like the Spear of Heaven or the Sea Titans. This time they’re stronger than ever and your Stalker team is tasked with clearing them out. Beware, though, the enemies are stronger than before!
Source: Mutant Year Zero Expansion