Halo Infinite players are facing an online Multiplayer not loading error. This is keeping many players from joining online multiplayer lobbies and playing the multiplayer mode. If you are facing the same issue, we have a few possible fixes for you. So, scroll down and have a look at how to fix the Multiplayer Not Loading Error.
How to fix Halo Infinite Multiplayer Not Loading Error?
To fix the Multiplayer Not Loading error you can do the following things:
- First, try turning the network connection on and off on your device.
- Secondly, you can try restarting the router.
- Thirdly, make sure there aren’t too many devices connected to the same network.
- Ensure a stable network connection throughout.
- Next, make sure the game is up to date with all the latest patches.
- After this, you can go back to the game and relaunch it.
- Another thing that you can do is wait. Patience is key as it takes time for the lobbies to get filled.
- The very last thing you can do is use a VPN and set the location to another server completely to fix the Halo Infinite Multiplayer Not Loading Error.
- If that doesn’t work for you, there always is the option to uninstall and reinstall the game.
The one thing that seems to be working for the Multiplayer not loading error is patience. Players are saying that it takes time to get accepted into a specific lobby in the game. There is also an apparent time issue, where the lobbies open only in certain time frames.
This is everything that you will need to know about how to fix the Halo Infinite Multiplayer Not Loading Error. While you are here you can also have a look at How to Unlock the Yoroi Samurai Armor as well as How To Quickly Register For Halo Infinite Flight Test.