Dark and Darker is a hardcore Co-op dungeon crawler that is slowly taking the gaming world by storm. The main goal of the game is to escape after collecting loot. To keep this from going smoothly, you will face AI enemies as well as real-life players. The game can be played solo and in multiplayer as well. If you want to play Dark and Darker multiplayer, we’ll help you get started.
How to Invite Friends in Dark and Darker
Taking on enemies while you’re with a group is the way to go in Dark and Darker. The game lets you build a squad of three players including you. Fighting alone can be overwhelming for many. Here are a few steps to help you play Dark and Darker multiplayer:
- Firstly, launch the Dark and Darker application.
- If you’re a new user, select your character class and create a user ID.
- On the Main Menu, click on ‘Enter the Lobby’.
- Once you’re taken to the screen, your character will be sitting on a chair with 2 ‘+’ symbols.
- Make sure your friends are on the same server before you proceed.
- Once you click on the ‘+’ symbol, you will get a list of all players from different classes as shown above.
- Add your friend’s ID in the ‘Find ID’ section at the bottom.
- Send the invite and your friend will join your team after accepting the invite.
- To add another friend, click on the remaining ‘+’ symbol and repeat the above process again.
However, if none of your friends play this game, don’t lose heart. Dark and Darker allows you to play with random players as well. You can also choose to pair up with random players that belong to different classes.
That’s all you need to know about how to play Dark and Darker Multiplayer. If you’re new to the game, check out how to Fix Failed to Connect to Server in Dark and Darker.