If you want to jump right into an MTG arena game but it is not working or crashing, this guide will give you all you need to know. Here’s how to fix various connection issues.
How to Fix MTG Arena Not Working Issues
If MTG Arena is crashing or you are facing crashing, freezing, latency or connection related issues, try the following fixes.
- First and foremost, check if the minimum system requirements are fulfilled. Because if not, the game will lag while loading and crash often. Any freezing or performance issues could mean that the device you are playing on does not support the game.
- Check if your internet connection is stable – turn off your Wifi and turn it on to verify.
- Restart your router/modem and check if the issue persists.
- Make sure you have updated your OS as well as the game to the latest version.
- Check if your graphics card drivers are up to date.
- Close any other applications that may be running in the background that can cause issues while loading MTG arena. If there are multiple such apps, close them one by one to see which one is causing the problems with this game.
- Exit the game and relaunch it.
- Uninstall and reinstall the game.
If none of these fixes work, then the game could be down. It may be undergoing maintenance or an outage at that time. You will be unable to login and play due to this. Unfortunately, these issues are from the developers’ side and players cannot do anything about it.
But you can head over to this link to know if there are any problems with the game, matches, logins and more. You will also see any past problems that have occurred and been resolved. This should solve your query about MTG arena not working and what you can do to fix it from your end.