Bored of the current residency and want to move into a new house in the Sims 4? Then you have just arrived at the right place. There are 2 options to change the location where you live in this life-simulation game. You can either move into a completely new house or move your entire house to a new location. Wondering how? Here’s everything you should know.
Moving into a New House in the Sims 4
In order to move into a new house, follow these steps:
- Access the Cell Phone of any member of the Sim Family.
- Further, click on the Car icon and select Move Household option.
- After that, you will be redirected to the map screen.
- From there, you can select any house or property where you want to move in.
- Just make sure that you have enough funds to move into a completely new house in the Sims 4.
- If another household is already living there then:
- You can either merge in with them.
- Or you can clear that household and move in.
- Once you have selected a property, click on the Truck icon on the bottom right to move in.
How to Move Houses
Besides moving your entire family to a new house, you can change the location of the house. Here’s how:
- First things first, enter the Build Mode and click on the Save To My Library option. This will save your house and avoid the risk of losing any property.
- For the next step, enter Menu and select the Manage Worlds option.
- Head over to the Gallery and click on the saved house.
- Now, select any unoccupied lot to move your house there in the Sims 4.
- Also, make sure that the lot is big enough for your house to be placed there.
- Moreover, it is also possible to replace the house if it is a busy lot.
That covers everything on how to move the house or move into a new house in the Sims 4. While you are here, make sure to check out our other Sims 4 Guides on Gamer Tweak.