Pokemon Scarlet & Violet is the latest game in the franchise that introduces the 9th Gen. While exploring the region of Paldea, you will come across several Pokemons. This region is filled with hundreds of Pokemon for you to collect and add to your Party. You can then use these Pokemon to utilize them in the battle against the Gym Leaders. You may definitely don’t want to lose any battle and hence, it is your duty to ensure that your Pokemon are ready. There are certain buffs that you receive after giving an item to the Pokemon. May it be an Amulet Coin to increase the prize money or any other held item. But what if you want to swap this held item with another Pokemon? Don’t worry, this article got you covered. Check out this guide that features the steps to move held items between party members in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet.
Swapping Held Items between Party Members in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
Here’s how you can get the job done and redeem the benefits of the held item:
- Open your Party and select a Pokemon from it.
- If you have already given that Pokemon to an item to hold, then tap ZL to Change Held Item.
- From there, you can select an item to allot to that Pokemon from your Bag.
Also, if your Pokemon is not holding an item, then simply follow these steps.
- While in the game, press the X button on your controller to open the Menu.
- Further, press the A button to select your current Pokemon and highlight it
- Now, navigate and select Give an Item to Hold.
- You can now select an item to give to the selected Pokemon from the list.
That’s all covered on how to move held items between Party Members in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our other Pokemon SV guides on Gamer Tweak.