The Moped scooter is the first vehicle you get for racing against the other players, but it has no buffs. You have to keep upgrading your motor with better Costumes like the E-Scooter, Cross, Impala, and Sport, which are unlocked with Wins. Fortunately, Motorcycle Race codes give you Wins and Acceleration boosts that will help you get those faster. After collecting a certain amount of Wins you can even hatch and equip different pets to accompany you on your journey.
Table of Contents
Motorcycle Race Codes List
Note: Last checked for new codes on December 28, 2023.
Here are all the codes to redeem for free boosts.
- Unfortunately, there are no working codes. We will update the list, as soon as we get some.
The below-listed codes are invalid, avoid trying them.
- 10KLIKES – Redeem this code to get free rewards
- 10MVISITS – Redeem this code to get free rewards
- 20KFAVORITES – Redeem this code to get free rewards
- 5MVISITS – Redeem this code to get free rewards
- 5KLIKES – Redeem this code to get free rewards
- 10KFAVORITES – Redeem this code to get free rewards
- 1500LIKES – Redeem this code to get free rewards
- 3KLIKES – Redeem this code to get a 3 Triple Wins boost.
- 2MVISITS – Redeem this code to get 3 Auto Click boost
- 20KMEMBERS – Redeem this code to get 2 Acceleration boost
How to Redeem Motorcycle Race Codes
- Launch the Motorcycle Race game on your device.
- Next, tap on the Codes button from the right corner.
- Paste the code and hit Redeem.
- You will instantly get the rewards.
Where to Find More Codes?
The Devs Twitter handle is the best place to look for new Motorcycle Race codes. It will also give you info about the upcoming changes and upgrades. We will keep this guide updated, so you can always come here and check for the latest ones if those are a hassle to you.
Why Are Codes Not Working?
Codes are case-sensitive; a change in even one word will make them invalid. We highly recommend that you copy and paste from this list only for seamless redemption. Additionally, several codes are made available with milestones and expire when new ones are added.