One of the main goals of earning credits in FH5 is to purchase some of the most high-end cars and have them in your garage. If you want some bragging rights for the car collection you have, then you need all of these cars which are the most expensive in Forza Horizon 5.
Which is the Most Expensive Car in Forza Horizon 5?
The most expensive car in FH5 is the 1965 Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe. Its price is 30,000,000 CR and it’s a B class vehicle.
Most Expensive Cars in FH5 from all Classes
- 1956 Jaguar D-Type – 22,000,000 CR (B class)
- 1939 Mercedes-Benz W154 – 20,000,000 CR (B class)
- 1957 Ferrari 250 California – 18,500,000 CR (C class)
- 1957 Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa – 16,400,000 CR (B class)
- 1939 Auto Union Type D – 15,000,000 CR (B class)
- 1970 Porsche #3 917 LH – 15,000,000 CR (S1 class)
- 1997 McLaren F1 GT – 15,000,000 CR (S1 class)
- 1966 Ford #2 GT40 MK II – 11,000,000 CR (A class)
- 1964 Jaguar Lightweight E-Type – 7,500,000 CR (B class)
- 1929 Mercedes-Benz SSK – 7,500,000 CR (D class)
Also Read | All Forza Edition Cars in FH5
Which is the Most Expensive Car in FH5 (Barn Find)?
1962 Ferrari 250 GTO is the most expensive Barn Find car.
This is a Barn Find which you can unlock for free. You don’t have to grind races, challenges and more to earn money for it. It’s just that it has a value of 50,000,000 CR which makes it the most expensive car overall. But the car that you can actually buy from the Auto Show by spending Credits is the Shelby Daytona.
As you can see, this list has many major and fan-favorite manufacturers such as McLaren, Porsche and Ferrari. But the top spot is taken by the Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe which costs a whopping 30 million credits. It will take a long time to each this much money unless you do the money glitch that will speed up your process.
Note that just because a car is expensive doesn’t mean that it is the best car in the game. Make sure to take a look at all the stats such as speed, handling, acceleration, launch, braking and offroad before you make your purchase. Also, take a look at all the top cars, the best cars specific to every class and the fastest cars that you can have in your garage. If you’d like some unique and rare barn finds in there too, here are the hidden cars you can own.