This Monster Hunter Stories 2 amiibo guide has everything you need to know about them in the game. The amiibo grant players unique rewards. As of now, the amiibo are available only on Nintendo Switch.
All You Need to Know About Amiibo in Monster Hunter Stories 2
- There are 3 official amiibo in Monster Hunter Stories 2. They are Razewing Ratha, Tsukino and Ena.
- The 3 amiibo mentioned in Monster Hunter Stories 2 unlock different special layered armor sets.
- The Razewing Ratha layered armor in the game subtly refers to the Rathalos armor that were a part of pre-world games in the past.
- Ena’s layered armor makes male riders look like they have been equipped with Leather Armor. Female riders resemble Ena.
- Tsukino’s layered armor will make you look exactly like Tsukino.
- The amiibo unlocks in the game are only cosmetic in nature.
- Amiibo also grant you special rewards. The value of these rewards depend on the blessings you receive.
- The three types of rewards you can receive from amiibo are Full Moon, Half Moon and Crescent Moon. Here, the Full Moon blessing yields the best rewards.
- You can receive gifts like consumables, traps, charms and bugs among others.
- The amiibo also reward you with a Rise-themed sticker set.
- To scan these amiibo, all you need to do is go to the Prayer Pot.
- Here, you can select the use an amiibo option from the menu in the Prayer Pot.
- Doing so will scan an amiibo.
- After you are done scanning an amiibo, you can avail of Tsukino’s fortune-telling service by using her Lunar Luck.
- These are some of the special features that amiibo bring to on Nintendo Switch.
- As mentioned earlier, there is no amiibo on PC yet.
- But, you can receive daily fortune readings from Tsukino by using the Prayer Pot.
That’s all you need to know about amiibo in Monster Hunter Stories 2. Amiibo are exciting and unique. And while they may now only be available on Nintendo Switch, we hope they make their way to PC too.
If you liked this guide, check out how to fast travel in Monster Hunter Stories 2.