Season 1 of Modern Warfare 2 has officially begun with the launch of Warzone 2. However, COD has observed a change in the Battle Pass system this year as it does not follow the traditional ways of advancing. The new Battle Pass system has been given a map-like layout with 20 different sectors in it. Each sector of the Battle pass gets players some exciting rewards that include Camos as well as Operator Skins. Battle Tokens are what you require to progress and earn Rewards in Battle Pass. Although, a recent bug made the players unable to spend any Tokens in Modern Warfare 2. The error is acknowledged as Max Tokens Bug in Modern Warfare 2 is a nightmare for most of the players out there. If you are looking for a fix, then this article is all you need as it highlights some methods to fix this bug.
How to fix the Max Tokens bug in Modern Warfare 2
The game shows the exact number of tokens that you have earned in the game. If it shows Max Token instead of a specific number, then this bug has caught you as well. Here are some solutions that can help you to fix this Max Token bug in Modern Warfare 2.
Repair MW2 to fix the Max Token Bug
- For those who are playing on steam:
- Head over to your Steam Library.
- Further, right-click on COD MW2 and select Properties.
- Now, navigate to the Local Files section from where you have to click on Verify integrity of game files.
- This will repair the game and fix the Max Token bug in Modern Warfare 2.
- For those who are using Battle.net:
- Select COD MW2 in the Launcher.
- After that, click on the Cog icon next to the Play button.
- Later, select Scan and Repair to fix the bug.
Restart the Game
If you’re facing the Max Token bug in Modern Warfare 2, then you should try restarting your game. I will recommend you reboot the system and then launch the game.
Contact Activision Support
If nothing works, then you should try to reach out to Activision’s Support Website. The developer team is much active on the website and will take necessary actions to resolve the Max Token bug in MW2.
That’s all you can do to fix the Max Token bug in Modern Warfare 2. Meanwhile, you are here, make sure to check out our MW2 Wiki to get in-depth information about the game.