MLB is back in full swing across multiple platforms with the new MLB The Show 21. MLB The Show 21 is launching on the newer gen consoles with many new features such as Cross Platform Account linking. Very few games offer this feature. MLB The Show 21 allows you to take advantage of the new Digital Console era and transfer your account onto other platforms seamlessly. Linking the Accounts across platforms is fairly easy and not too much of a hassle. So without further ado, scroll down and read more about how to link Cross-Platform Accounts in MLB The Show 21.
How To Link Accounts Across Platforms in MLB The Show 21
- First, you will have to make an account on your respective console.
- To link your accounts across you will need to go to TheShow.com.
- On this site head to the top right corner of the page.
- As seen in the image above you will see an option for My Account.
- Click on the My Account option.
- You will now be redirected to another page.
- Here you will see an option for PlayStation or XBOX accounts.
- Choose the respective console that you use and enter the details.
- Now go to MLB The Show 21 again and open the game.
- You will see an icon in the top left of your screen directing you to Ballplayer and Profile.
- Here you will see an option for Link Account.
- This redirects you to another site, account.theshow.com.
- Here you can register your account on TheShow.com.
- Doing so will help link your account to MLB The Show 21’s servers and make it accessible across various platforms.
This is everything you need to know about how to link Cross-Platform Accounts on MLB The Show 21. While you are here you can even learn how to update your Team Roster in MLB The Show 21.