Sindel is a DLC character in Mortal Kombat 11, and you will find her fighting against Cetrion in the story of Aftermatch DLC. This is the best time to learn her moves and combos. In this MK11 Sindel Combos Guide, you will learn his combo moves and learn about controls to perform them on PS4. Sindel comes with a set of unusual moves, a little hard to believe but she is hitting people using her bum. Sindel can draw out a huge sword that gives you a decent range to attack. She can also scream and break skulls using her bum. It looks mostly her every body part is designed to attack including the hairs.
Sindel Combos Tutorial – PS4 Controls
- Banshee’s Cry – Triangle, X, Circle.
- Evil Queen – D-pad Right + Triangle, Square, D-pad Up + Triangle.
- Back it Up – D-pad Left + X, Circle, Triangle.
- Dark Intentions – D-pad Right + Circle, D-pad Up + X.
- Mane Squeeze – D-pad Left, D-pad Right, Square.
- Maleficent March – D-pad Left, D-pad Right, Triangle.
- Shriek – D-pad Down, D-pad Right, Triangle.
- Regal Presence – D-pad Down, D-pad Left, X.
- Whip & Flip – D-pad Down, D-pad Left, Circle.
- Come Forward – Square, Square, Triangle.
- Malevolent Queen – D-pad Right + Triangle, Square, D-pad Down + Triangle.
Sindel is a very interesting character to play with, her moves add a lot of fun in the game. Her counter is amazing and the hair attack will is good enough to thrash anyone on the ground. Use the Banshee’s Cry to stun the enemy and then you have a space to release set of combos. Banshee’s Cry with Whip & Flip is hard to dodge the attack by Sindel.
For more updates, move tutorials and news on Mortal Kombat 11 please check our MK11 Wiki guide.