Sheeva is the new character in Mortal Kombat 11 added by the Aftermath DLC. You can unlock her in Chapter 14 Guardian for Life. Sheeva has a heavy body and four arms. This makes her a little slow compared to characters like Nightwolf or Baraka. In this MK11 Sheeva Combos Guide, you will learn his combo moves and learn about controls to perform them on PS4. Her punches are very strong, an opponent can be pushed backed or off the ground if you can hit at the right time. Also be ready to get hit because Sheeva is little slow. It is best to go for combo punches only where she can release a set of four punches one after the other. This will surely throw anyone off the ground.
Sheeva Combos Tutorial – PS4 Controls
- Deadly Kautan – Square, Triangle, Square.
- Slam Dance – Triangle, Square, Square.
- Draco’s Guidance – D-pad Right + Circle, Circle.
- Outworld Warrior – D-pad Left + Square, Triangle, Triangle.
- Heir to the Throne – D-pad Left + Triangle, Square, Square, Triangle.
- Queen of the Shokan – D-pad Left + Square, Triangle, Triangle, Square.
- Shokan Flame – D-pad Left, D-pad Right, Square.
- Untamed Fury – D-pad Left, D-pad Right, Circle.
- Dragon Charge – D-pad Left, D-pad Right, X.
- Goddess of Destruction – D-pad Right + Circle, Circle, X.
- Tremor – D-pad Down, D-pad Left, X.
- Queens Punishment – D-pad Down, D-pad Left, Circle.
- Away, Queens Punishment – D-pad Down, D-pad Left, Circle, D-pad Left.
- Dragon Drop – D-pad Down, D-pad Up.
Sheeva’s airborne attack is easy to counter, it is best if you avoid jumping. Instead focus more on punches and kicks and some elemental power where she can attack opponents with a globe of fire. Her counter attacks to cancel an incoming one is not that great, Sheeva can be thrown off the ground easily if the opponent has good speed and control over movement. Best is to stick with punches and kicks, and when having chance press L2 + R2 for Fatal Blow.
For more updates, move tutorials and news on Mortal Kombat 11 please check our MK11 Wiki guide.