Haven’t played as Shao Kahn yet, then here in Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermatch DLC you will get a chance to try out this king. With a massive hammer, Shao Kahn is a very strong character in the game. In this MK11 Shao Kahn Combos Guide, you will learn his combo moves and learn about controls to perform them on PS4. To an extent it is impossible to counter his combos. For example his hammer combos, there is no way an opponent can break it and keep facing the blows. Shao Kahn also uses a spear which another strong attack by him. The Hammer and Spear attack both are capable to destroy a huge chunk of health.
Shao Kahn Combos Tutorial – PS4 Controls
- DIE – Square, Triangle, Square + X.
- Merging Realms – Square, Circle, Triangle.
- Die By My Hands – Triangle, X, Triangle.
- Bow to Me – D-pad Right + Triangle, Square, Triangle.
- Last Breath – D-pad Left + X, Circle, Square + X.
- Merciless Spear – D-pad Right, D-pad Left, Square.
- Scum Grab – D-pad Down, D-pad Left, Square.
- Wrath Hammer – D-pad Left, D-pad Right, Triangle.
- Shoulder Charger – D-pad Right, D-pad Left, X.
- Annihilation – D-pad Down, D-pad Right, X.
- Hammer Lunge – D-pad Down, D-pad Right, Circle.
Shao Kahn is awesome, he has his privilege of being king. I do not think you will need to put much effort to defeat an opponent if you are playing as Shao Kahn. Just practice his moves and pick the best one. Some of them are amazing and will give no time to your enemy to counter it. Shao Kahn does not get slowed down by his huge appearance and heavy weapon. He is quick and lethal, also he can recover fast. His hammer act as a strong counter for incoming attacks, just hold it and cancel any incoming attack.
For more updates, move tutorials and news on Mortal Kombat 11 please check our MK11 Wiki guide.