Raiden Combos Guide & List – Mortal Kombat 11 Moves Tutorial
Get list of all combo moves of Raiden and how to perform them
Raiden is the one who introduced Mortal Kombat to other characters, he is a god and uses some elemental power against his opponents. In this MK11 Raiden Combos Guide, you will learn his combo moves and learn about controls to perform them on PS4. Raiden uses a very powerful dash attack, where he flies in the air and pushes the opponent really fast. This attack is pretty amazing and hard for anyone to dodge. You can charge that attack and make it stronger.
Raiden Combos Tutorial – PS4 Controls
- Air Electric Fly – D-pad Right + D-pad Left + X.
- Electric Fly – D-pad Right + D-pad Left + X.
- Storm Cell – D-pad Down + D-pad Left + Triangle.
- God’s Might – Square, Triangle.
- Power Discharge – D-pad Left + Square, Triangle, Square, X.
- Sudden Energy – D-pad Right + Square, Square, Triangle.
- Might of Mordulus – D-pad Left + X, Square, Triangle, Circle.
- Massive Destruction – D-pad Right + X, Triangle
- Downpour – Square, Triangle, Square.
- Distant Thunder – D-pad Left + Square, Circle.
- Divine Power – D-pad Right + Square, Square.
- Overload – Triangle, Square.
- Flash Storm – Triangle, Circle.
- Immortal Strikes – Triangle, Circle, X.
- Deadly Storm – X, Triangle, Square.
- Elder Fury – D-pad Left + Square, Triangle.
- Wrath of God – X, Triangle.
- The Calm – D-pad Left + X, Square.
Raiden is a god so by default he is powerful enough to beat anyone, you have to use more of his power instead of going with punches and kicks. His charged strikes have more power than regular punches.