Nightwolf Combos Guide & List – Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath Moves Tutorial
Get list of all combo moves of Nightwolf and how to perform them
Nightwolf joins back in Mortal Kombat 11 in Aftermath DLC and this the first character you will play. He is all about punches and kicks, and end the fight worth fatalities you cannot imagine. In this MK11 Nightwolf Combo guide, you will learn about his combo moves as well as control on how to perform them on PS4. If you had just started playing the game and are not sure about the controls then this guide will help you.
Nightwolf Combos Tutorial – PS4 Controls
- Ancestral Rites – D-pad Left + Square, X, Triangle.
- Lie in Wait – Press Triangle three times.
- Bull and Bear – D-pad Right + Triangle, Square, Circle.
- Deadly Talon – X, Square, Triangle.
- Deadly Dance – D-pad Right + Square, Triangle, Square, Triangle.
- Spirit Arrow – D-pad Left, D-pad Right, Square.
- Reflector – D-pad Down, D-pad Left, Square.
- Rising Tomahawk – D-pad Down, D-pad Right, Triangle.
- Tomahawk Swing – D-pad Down, D-pad Left, D-pad Right, X.
- Rhino Charge – D-pad Left, D-pad Right, Circle.
- Violent Divide – D-pad Right + Triangle, Square, Triangle, Square.
- Wing Clipper – D-pad Left + X, Circle, D-pad Down + Circle.
- Fatal Blow – L2 + R2.
Nightwolf is an pretty overpowered character in Mortal Kombat 11, if you know the right time to hit with combos. They are the deadliest one, Nightwolf can hit an enemy continuously without letting him to stand on the ground. This gives you a big windows to keep hitting and draw out 50% of the opponents health. But you have to very quick with the controls, in MK11 Aftermatch DLC his first fight is with Kollector.
For more updates, move tutorials and news on Mortal Kombat 11 please check our MK11 Wiki guide.