Kung Lao Combos Guide & List – Mortal Kombat 11 Moves Tutorial
Get list of all combo moves of Kung Lao and how to perform them
Kung Lao and Liu Kang are introduced side by side in a story mission. You can choose both the characters one by one to play. Kung Lao is a classic hero in the Mortal Kombat universe, and with Liu Kang he also turns into a revenant. In this MK11 Kung Lao Combos Guide, you will learn his combo moves and learn about controls to perform them on PS4. Kung Lao has a hat that can cut anyone into pieces, a combination of moves with the hat attack can be pretty lethal for anyone.
Kung Lao Combos Tutorial – PS4 Controls
- Order Of Light – Square, Triangle, Square.
- Fatal Blow – Square, Triangle, Triangle.
- Deadly Path – Square, X, D-pad Up + Triangle.
- Double Yang – Triangle, Square, Triangle, Square, Triangle.
- Kung Tang – Triangle, Square, Triangle, Square, Triangle, Circle.
- Flowing Water – D-pad Left + Triangle, Square, Triangle.
- Heavy Mountain – D-pad Right + X, Triangle.
- Iron Broom – D-pad Right + X, Triangle, Square.
- Plum Flower – X, Circle.
- Broken Faith – Triangle, Square, Circle.
- Monk Dunk – D-pad Right + Square, Triangle.
- Lost Soul – D-pad Right + Square, X.
Similar to Liu Kang, Kung Lao is also using a lot of kicking and punching. But he is more about speed, he is fast and can release some good set of combos to throw enemy down. Some of this attacks are really good like a flying kick and then a regular set of punches that if performed on a opponent on low health he will not wake up.