Kotal Kahn Combos Guide & List – Mortal Kombat 11 Moves Tutorial
Get list of all combo moves of Kotal Kahn and how to perform them
Kotal Kahn is an amazing character that can transform into a beast and use swords and pretty powerful attacks in Mortal Kombat 11. He can also use elemental power like fire to burn opponents, in this MK11 Kotal Kahn Combos Guide you will learn all combo moves of the character and control to perform them on PS4. He is pretty strong and his few signature moves are pretty amazing. You will play as Kotal Kahn at the very beginning of Mortal Kombat 11 story.
Kotal Kahn Combos Tutorial – PS4 Controls
- Soleil – Square, Triangle, Triangle.
- Cuazquia – D-pad Right + Square, Triangle, Triangle.
- Coatl Strikes – Triangle, Triangle, Square.
- Mahuiztiquez – D-pad Right + Triangle, Circle, X.
- Mehtizquia – D-pad Left + Triangle, Triangle, X.
- Melahuac – Dpad-Right + X, Circle.
- Huehhueyi – D-pad Down + D-pad Left + Triangle.
- Mehtizquia Cut – D-pad Down + D-pad Right + Triangle.
- Xolai Quake – D-pad Down + D-pad Left + Circle.
- Yeyecame Disk – D-pad Left + D-pad Right + X.
- Tecuani Maul – D-pad Left + D-pad Right + Circle.
- Impitzoyo – Triangle, Triangle.
- Metzli – D-pad Left + Square, Circle.
Kotal Kahn has some serious moves, and it can cause high damage once you are able to grab an opponent in the game. Some of his combos are strong enough to drain out more than 50% of the health bar. But you have to perform them one after another, not allowing the opponent to stand on his leg.