Major Jax Briggs is a cybernetically enhanced soldier and features a very strong upper body. His punches are strong enough to completely stun opponents. In this MK11 Jax Briggs Combos Guide, you will learn his combo moves and learn about controls to perform them on PS4. The best combo I found so far that works in most of the case are a combination of punches + kicks. In this Jax release a few punches and then swipe kick that throws the opponent on the ground. Till the time he stands, you can again release the same combo and it is good enough to take down anyone. Jax also uses weapons in Fatal Blow. It is very hard to block Jax’s attack.
Jax Briggs Combos Tutorial – PS4 Controls
- Active Duty – Square, Triangle, Square.
- Get In Line – Triangle, Triangle, D-pad Down + Circle.
- Won’t Back Down – D-pad Left + Triangle, D-pad Down + Circle.
- Breakdown – D-pad Left + Triangle, Square.
- Sleep, Bitch – D-pad Right + X, Triangle, Square + X.
- Last Chance – D-pad Left + X, X.
- Get Outta Here – D-pad Left + Circle, Triangle.
- Lethal Clap – D-pad Down + D-pad Right + Square.
- Quad Grab – D-pad Down + D-pad Right + D-pad Left + Square.
- Quick Drill – D-pad Down + Square, Triangle.
- America Strong – D-pad Right + X, X, Square.
- Ground Pound – D-pad Down + D-pad Down + Circle.
- Burning Hammer – D-pad Left + D-pad Right + Circle.
- Heating Up – D-pad Down + D-pad Down + X.
- Heat Missile – D-pad Left + D-pad Right + X.
When you are playing as Jax Briggs focus more attacking as much as possible when you are able to grab the opponent in your attacks. Avoid giving any chance, you can soon clear up the health meter and unleash a fatality to end the match. But in case you are down due to reason try the Fatal Blow and then it’s your chance back in the fight.