Jade was a hidden character in Mortal Kombat 2, she returns back in a much-upgraded way in Mortal Kombat 11. Jade is in relationship with Kotal Kahn, and in MK 11 she has a staff that can expand. She uses it in fatalities, and combat. In this MK11 Jade Combos Guide, you will learn his combo moves and learn about controls to perform them on PS4. She can use the staff to dodge opponents attack and she also uses a boomeranged kind of weapon with blades around it to cut down the enemies. She is kind of a well balanced with her weapons where she has a staff that can expand and can be used to dodge attacks or use opponents attacks against them.
Jade Combos Tutorial – PS4 Controls
- Baited – Square, Triangle, Square.
- Tiny Dancer – Triangle, Square, Triangle.
- Betrayal – D-pad Left + Triangle, Square, Triangle, Circle.
- Playtime is Over – X, Triangle, Triangle.
- Bending Time – X, Triangle, Triangle, D-pad Down + Square.
- Edenian Rush – D-pad Right + X, Circle, X.
- Too Easy – Circle, X, Triangle.
- Blazing Nitro Kick – D-pad Down + D-pad Right + Circle.
- Betrayal – D-pad Right + Triangle, Square, Triangle, Circle.
- Fatal Attraction – D-pad Right + X, Circle, X, Triangle.
- Teaser – D-pad Right + Square, Triangle.
- Razor Rang – D-pad Right + D-pad Left + Square.
- Dodging Shadows – D-pad Down + D-pad Right + Triangle.
- Temptation – D-pad Down + D-pad Right + Circle.
- Delia’s Dance – D-pad Right + D-pad Left + Triangle.
- Temptation – D-pad Down + D-pad D-Left + Circle.
- My Pleasure – D-pad Right + Circle, Square.
Jade’s Staff with some set of combos is the best attack I saw, from a distance you can instantly break opponents defense and throw up some fatal blows. Especially you get a big range to attack legs through it, so try to get max benefit from the staff length.