Fujin Combos Guide & List – Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath Moves Tutorial
Get list of all combo moves of Fujin and how to perform them
Fujin is a pro martial artist in Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermatch DLC. His moves are amazing and can give you an edge over the opponent. In this MK11 Fujin Combos Guide, you will learn his combo moves and learn about controls to perform them on PS4. You just have to learn which one works for you. For example a simple two punch + one kick is enough to throw the opponent off the ground. This works every time and hard to cancel the attack. Fujin looks like someone who believes think before the attack. That’s is the reason you will find his moves are controlled and restricted. This makes him vulnerable to fast combo attacks.
Fujin Combos Tutorial – PS4 Controls
- Gusting Cyclone – Square, Square, D-pad Up + Circle.
- Howling Wings – D-pad Right + Square, Square, Triangle, Square, Triangle.
- Calm before Storms – Triangle, X, Triangle + Circle.
- Aerokinesis – Square, Triangle, Circle, X, Circle.
- Whirlwind – D-pad Right + Triangle, Square + X.
- Tailwind – D-pad Left + Triangle, Square + X.
- Blown Away – Circle, Triangle, X.
- Krossbow Blast – D-pad Left, D-pad Right, Square.
- Up Krossbow Blast – D-pad Left, D-pad Right, Square, D-pad Up.
- Tornado – D-pad Down, D-pad Right, Triangle.
- Tornado Twist – Triangle, X, Square, Triangle.
- Jet Stream – D-pad Down, D-pad Down, X.
- Warped Needle – D-pad Down, D-pad Right, Circle.
- Sky Wakka – D-pad Down, D-pad Up.
- Krushing Zephyr – D-pad Right + Circle, X.
- Warped Needle – D-pad Down, D-pad Left, Circle.
Fujin will be fighting with Kabal in Aftermatch DLC, this is his first fight. This is the first time you will learn some of these coolest moves, but you will also notice that he is not at as fast Kabal. It is highly important you must be ready to counter an incoming combo if you do not want to lose health fast. Fujin can summon a sword and gun in the fight. He can also use some elemental powers, use them regularly in between the fights.
For more updates, move tutorials and news on Mortal Kombat 11 please check our MK11 Wiki guide.