Microsoft’s Flight Simulator has three different multiplayer options which can drastically change the experience of the game. It all depends on how inclusive you wish to be and this will forever change how you soar to the skies. If you want to know more about all the three variations of multiplayer in Microsoft Flight Simulator, read the rest of this article.
How To Play Microsoft Flight Simulator Multiplayer Online
Not only does Flight Simulator offer you the chance to see the world and roam all the wonderful places on the earth you can also do that with your friends or with random strangers online and build new friendships over there.
The aviation industry has been exclusive and Flight Simulator offers the chance to see the world through a bird’s eye view to millions of players worldwide, to add to this excitement playing with a friend will get you going.
There are three different multiplayer modes and each will provide you a different experience in the game, these are Live Players, All Players, and Group Only.
- Live Players will give you the most realistic feel of the game where you will have real-time weather, time, and other elements as they are around the globe. You will also be able to see other players who are live in this mode along with you or on a different flight path. This mode is recommended for those who want to get the full-blown experience of Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- All Players: All players is the all-inclusive mode where you get to see everyone (except Group only players). This will allow you to set the time of the day and weather conditions according to you giving you a much more customized and relaxed feel of the game.
- Group Only: This mode will restrict you to play with only the friends that you have in your group. The host will have control of all the elements that you’re going to experience. This mode is for those players who wish to have a private game and enjoy the game.
How To Invite Friends or Join Friends In Flight Simulator
If you want to invite a friend over to your game, simply open up the friend’s section from the top right area of your screen. You will find it beside your name. Here you will see the list of players online right now.
- If you wish to invite someone over to your game, click on that player and then choose “Invite to Group’.
- You will be placed in the group as soon as they accept, the left-most icon in the top right of the screen will show you a list of all the players in the group. Once you’re together, go to the World Map and look for your friend’s icon. It should look different from the other icons on the screen.
- If you wish to join someone else’s game, they will need to invite you and you will see a notification alerting you to the players requesting you to join their game.
This is all there is to know about how to play Microsoft’s Flight Simulator in multiplayer online. Make sure to check out the list of all the planes that you can fly in Flight Simulator.