Merge Warriors Simulator Codes (May 2023) – Free Coins, Gems & More
Are you looking for new working Merge Warriors Simulator codes to get free rewards like Coins, Gems, Money Potions, and more? If so, then this guide is just for you. In this Roblox game, you can collect and merge warriors to fight strong monsters. You can use cash and gems to boost your characters with powerful upgrades. As you progress, you can unlock new areas and fight new enemies. To help you get a boost, we will mention all the active codes here.
The following codes were working when we checked them last on April 20, 2023. But Roblox codes have a tendency of expiring in 2-3 days so redeem them as soon as possible.
Merge Warriors Simulator All Active Codes (May 2023)
Here are all the new, active, and working codes:
- 2500likes – Redeem this code to get free rewards
- 500kvisits – Redeem this code to get free rewards
- yayupdate – Redeem this code to get free rewards
- Anime – Redeem this code to get free rewards
- 500likes – Redeem this code to get 2.5k Coins & 50x Gems
- RELEASE – Redeem this code to get Damage and Money Potions
Here are all the expired codes that are invalid or no longer work.
- There are no expired codes at the moment.
How to Redeem Merge Warriors Simulator Codes?
You can follow these simple steps to redeem the codes and get freebies:
- Launch the game.
- Click on the Twitter Bird icon.
- Type or Paste the code in the box.
- Hit the Use button to get your free rewards.
Keep in mind that these codes are case-sensitive so check the capitalization and spaces before entering them. The best thing you can do is copy the codes below and paste them into the game.
How to Get New Codes?
To celebrate certain milestones or help new players, the developers release new codes. You can join their official Discord server to get all the new codes. Alternatively, you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl + D. This way, you can get all the new codes in one place.
That’s all from us on Roblox Merge Warriors Simulator codes and how to redeem them. For more content like this, visit our Codes guide section right away.