Melty Blood Type Lumina is a game based on Tsukihime -A piece of blue glass moon-. This is a fan-favorite game and has already gained a lot of players since its launch. And since this is a fighter game it is very crucial to decide which character to main. Once you do that you can put all your time and effort to master that character’s move set. So let us take a look at the Melty Blood Type Lumina Best Characters Tier List.
Melty Blood Type Lumina All Characters Ranked from Best to Worst
Before we get into this list, you should know that this list is my recommendation of the best characters. Chances are you might find some character that you feel doesn’t belong in that tier. That is fine as you can still have fun playing with them and maybe even defeat some S or A Tier characters. So now let’s take a look at the best characters Tier List.
- Akiha Tohno: Akiha inherits the role of the Leader of the Tohno house, after the death of her father. She is determined to uphold her family name and will do anything for it.
- Kohaku: Kohaku has a lot of pharmaceutical knowledge and has been working at the Tohno household since she was young. Don’t get fooled by her broom as there is a sword in it. If that’s not all she can also drop firebombs and call on strange plants.
- Red Arcueid: She turned into a vampire after some incident or at least her impulses are that of a vampire. Red is feisty against the humans and her newfound powers make her even more dangerous.
- Saber: Saber is a knight in shining armor that wields the holy sword Excalibur. She has a mystery of her own which she must unveil.
- Miyako Ariyama: Miyako is the eldest duaghter of the Ariyama family and self-proclaimed sister of Shiki. She uses a combat style known as the Bajiquan and lets her combat do the talking for her in fights.
- Kouka Kishima: Kouka is the head of the Kishima household. He is a half-human and half-demon, but his battle prowess won’t let you see the human side. One of his abilities is Scorching heat which can turn his foes to ashes.
- Shiki Tohno: Shiki is the eldest son of the Tohno household who was raised by the Ariyama family. He can see death as a set of points and lines. Don’t find yourself against him in battle as he won’t be wearing any glasses and you can see his eyes of death.
- Ciel: Ciel is an executor for a force that goes by the name Burial Agency. Her looks can deceive you into thinking she is someone forgiving but her actions say the opposite. She will hunt and destroy anyone she finds to be a heretic.
- Noel: Noel joined Shiki’s school as a new teacher but her true role is the executer for the Holy Church. Doesn’t matter if her opponent is weak or strong when finishing them off she won’t show the slightest of mercy.
- Vlov Arkhangel: Vlov is a Dead Apostle who came to life from the frozen lands in the far North. He uses blood to turn it into heat. He uses these icy and fiery aspects of his personality to turn the tides of the fight.
- Hisui: Another maid at the Tohno Family and Kohaku’s little sister. She isn’t as ferocious as her sister when it comes to fighting but, underestimate her and you will lose in no time.
- Arcueid Brunestud: She is the royal member of the True Ancestors. But she is no ordinary vampire, she can survive direct sunlight and is on the mission to hunt the Dead Apostles.
- Michael Roa Valdamjong: Michael goes by the names like “infinite Reincarnator” and “Serpent of Akasha”. His abilities include controlling electricity.
That sums up this Melty Blood Type Lumina Tier List. If you are facing crash issues in this game then check out our guide on how to fix crashes in Melty Blood Type Lumina.