It’s not just you, many players out there are not able to meet Sebastian along the coast in Hogwarts Legacy. This is one of the objectives of the In the Shadow of the Mountain quest. Where you resume the search for the final piece of the Triptych with Sebastian. And he asks you to meet him along the coast but the game is not allowing the players to fly and head over there. As soon as they do, there’s a barrier blocking the path. So let’s see how you can get rid of this invisible barrier to meet Sebastian easily.
How Can I Meet Sebastian Along the Coast in Hogwarts Legacy
In Hogwarts Legacy, to meet Sebastian along the Coast you’ll have to make your way on foot to North Poidsear Coast. And after you reach there, the game will allow you to fly and complete the rest of your journey on your broom. Scroll down for a better understanding of the directions.
- First, head to the Coastal Cavern on foot.
- Then, enter the tunnel-like path on your left.
- Before entering the tunnel, do note there’ll be many Goblins & trolls ready to knock you down, so be aware.
- Keep following the same path until you unlock the North Poidsear Coast Floo Flames.
- Once you reach there, simply grab your broom to mount and fly towards the southeast direction to meet Sebastian.
Yes, that’s it, walk until you reach North Poidsear Coast, and then the game will allow you to fly. It seems the game restricts you from flying there directly to force you to fight the enemies and unlock the new Floo Flames.
That covers how you can meet Sebastian along the coast during In the Shadow of the Mountain quest in Hogwarts Legacy. If you’ve been running low on gold, then check out this Unlimited Gold Hack and you’ll be good to go. Also, take a look at the steps to install the HogWrap mod to play multiplayer mode in the game.