The Mayaotaki Shrine might be one of the easiest ones to complete in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. However, finding this shrine in the first place is a whole different story. The Mayaotaki Shrine is located right in the middle of a maze in North Lomei Labyrinth. This is what’s leaving many players confused as they don’t know how to reach the shrine. If you’re one of them too, then this guide will come in handy. Here is the Mayaotaki Shrine location and how to complete it in Zelda TOTK.
Mayaotaki Shrine Location in Zelda TOTK – How to Reach
The Mayaotaki Shrine is located in North Lomei Labyrinth which is on the eastern side of North Tabantha Snowfield in the Hebra Mountains region (coordinates: -0885, 3543, 0284). Reaching the shrine is difficult as you will have to find a way through the maze. Refer to the video guide below by ZaFrostPet to know how to reach the Mayaotaki Shrine:
- At the entrance of the North Lomei Labyrinth maze, you will find a Zonai Tablet and a note left by a researcher.
- The fastest way to reach the Mayaotaki Shrine is to fly to the top of the labyrinth with the help of the Hylian Pine cones lying around.
- You can light the Pine cone on fire to create an upward gust of wind and fly to the top of the maze.
- Now, you will need to navigate through the top half of the labyrinth until you are above the corridor (-0797, 3535, 0254).
- Drop down and climb the stairs and you will see the entrance door to the Mayaotaki Shrine.
How to Complete the Mayaotaki Shrine in TOTK
The entrance to the Mayaotaki Shrine will be covered with several ice blocks. You can use a Ruby or Fire Fruit to melt the ice in front of the entrance. After you do that, you will be able to enter the Mayaotaki Shrine in TOTK. Once you’re inside, you will find a chest that contains a Diamond along with the Light of Blessing.
That’s all you need to know about the location of the Mayaotaki Shrine and how to solve its puzzle in Zelda TOTK. For more shrine guides like this, head to our Tears of the Kingdom section.