You can get a brand new Wonder Weapon if you unlock a safe using a special code in COD Mauer Der Toten. However, such a unique weapon is anything but easy to find. So, scroll down and find out how to get the CRBR-S Wonder Weapon in the game.
How to get the Mauer Der Toten Safe Code?
- The very first thing that you do is build Klaus, the new robot buddy.
- Once you successfully build Klaus, give him a signal to the Switch Control Room.
- Now, have Klaus break open the locker with the number 0 on it.
- After this go over to the locker and get the blacklight from inside the locker.
- To find the first code go to the Garment Factory and head inside. Here you will have to go to the stairs next to the wall. This is where you can see the first code with the help of the blacklight.
- The second safe code for Mauer Der Toten can be found in the Service Passage tunnel. Simply go down the ladders and look over to the wall on the left under the pipe.
- The last code is in the Grocery Store which is at the center of the map. You will be able to see the code in a corner.
- To use these codes head back to Hotel Room 305.
- Here you will be able to find a safe.
- Simply enter the code in the safe and you will be able to open it.
The code keeps changing with every match. So, you will, unfortunately, have to go through this entire process every time.
This is everything you need to know about how to get the Mauer Der Toten Safe Code in COD Cold War. Now that you are here make sure you have a look at How To Easily Unlock The Weapons Locker In Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War.