One of the things you should do in Sekiro is to collect the Mask Fragments of the Dancing Dragon mask. This item is quite useful as it allows you to increase your attack power in exchange for skill points. Hence if you have some skill points to spare and are having a hard time against a boss this item is what you need. So without further ado let us check the Mask Fragment locations in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice and how to use the Dancing Dragon Mask.
Table of Contents
Dancing Dragon Mask Fragment Locations in Sekiro
You will have to buy the 3 pieces of Mask fragments to get the Dancing Dragon Mask in this game. Here is how you can get them:
- Dragon Mask Fragment: You can get it at the merchant at Dungeon Memorial Mob.
- Right Mask Fragment: Buy it from Pot Noble Harunaga.
- Left Mask Fragments: Buy it from Pot Noble Koremori.
Here is how you can get to the location of each fragment and the Sen or Treasure Carp Scales needed to buy them:
Dragon (Center Fragment)
- Fast Travel to the Abandoned Dungeon Entrance Sculptor’s Idol.
- From here, go to the Dungeon Memorial Mob.
- This NPC is a merchant that sells you various items, one of them is the Mask Fragment: Dragon.
- You will have to buy it for 5000 Sen.
Right (Mask Fragment)
- Go to Hirata Estate. You can get here by giving the Young Lord’s Bell Charm to the Kind-faced Buddha at the Dilapidated Temple.
- Jump in the water to the right side of the bridge.
- Here, you can find a barrel out of which a hand comes out. Talk to him.
- This is the Pot Noble Harunaga, you can buy the Mask Fragment: Right in exchange for 7 Treasure Carp Scales.
Left (Mask Fragment)
- Fast Travel to the Palace grounds Sculptor’s Idol.
- You must have opened the doors to the steps below in the previous area. Don’t go down instead turn right and go towards the Waterfall.
- Go straight towards the Sakura trees and jump, you should get a Grapple hook.
- Use it and you will get to a path where you can find Healing Geckos(white lizards).
- Keep going straight and jump on the next rooftop, further ahead below you will find the Near Pot Noble Sculptor’s Idol and Pot Noble Koremori.
- Talk to him and you can buy the Mask Fragment: Left in exchange for 12 Treasure Carp Scales.
Once you have all the mask fragments you will get the Dancing Dragon Mask.
How to Use the Dancing Dragon Mask
To use the Dragon Dancing Mask rest at any Sculptor’s Idol and use 5 Skill Points to increase your Attack Power by 1. The initial few upgrades are useful as they increase your Attack power by a noticeable amount. But after hitting its soft cap, you won’t feel much improvements in attack power. This is true irrespective of whether you upgrade your Attack power using the Mask or by defeating bosses several times in New Game Plus (NG+).
That covers this guide on locations for every Mask Fragment, how to get the Dancing Dragon Mask in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, and how to use it. Since you like playing this game you should check our list of all bosses ranked by difficulty.