Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town is a relaxing game where you can live the life of a farmer. But a farmer needs to get married too and one of your candidates is an actual goddess. Yes, it’s the beautiful and mysterious Harvest Goddess. We have covered a guide on how to summon her and the things you must do to make her happy. In this article, we will take a look at all the marriage requirements and how to marry Harvest Goddess in Story Of Seasons: Friends Of Mineral Town.
Marrying Harvest Goddess: All Marriage Requirements
Before heading into the details, you should know that this whole process will take a lot of effort and time. But a goddess deserves nothing less so here are the things you should do to marry her.
- Give her 20 gifts. Remember that you can only give one gift a day.
- When she asks you if you are interested in any marriage candidate, you will see that the Harvest Goddess is a part of the list too.
- Choose the Harvest Goddess from the list.
- The Harvest Goddess wants someone who has a good farmhouse and a big bed. So, you must go ahead and complete your house renovation and purchase a Large Bed after that. Renovation will take a few days.
- Ship all the items in the Shipping list. If you are unsure about where to find it, check the bookshelf inside your farmhouse.
- Make sure that you are in the fifth year at least. Only then you can ask her out.
- Catch every single fish in Mineral Town.
- Obtain every single item in Spring and Lake Mines.
- The process is not over yet. You have to make her love you and that can be indicated by her friendship level and a hidden heart level. Gift her some crops or flowers to keep impressing her over time.
- Next, you must go to the church and confess to Carter (who is a priest) at the confession booth. You must visit on a Monday, Wednesday or a day when it’s raining or snowing.
- Choose the confession option of wanting to marry the Harvest Goddess. If you are lucky, he will agree and give you the blessing. If not, try again some other time.
- Get the Goddess Gem which can be obtained once you get the 9 Goddess Orbs from the Spring Mine.
How to Propose to her?
Purchase a Blue Feather from the General Store and give it to her as a gift. This is the proposal that she can either accept or reject based on your prior actions. If she accepts, you can get married to her in seven days. If she rejects you, it means that something has been left out. Her marriage requirements are vast and there is a chance that you might miss out on something. So, go through this list once again and figure out what is yet to be done.
This is everything you have to do to marry the Harvest Goddess In Story Of Seasons: Friends Of Mineral Town. It’s a lot and if you really want to be the partner of a deity, this is all the hard work you have to put in. For more such tips, make sure to read our other Story Of Seasons: Friends Of Mineral Town guides.